Did you know that BEC will hang banners advertising nonprofit events in the Bandera and Leakey areas? That's just one of the community services we offer to our members. Please fill out the form below to request your banner to be hung. Banner reservations are NOT guaranteed and may change.
The following guidelines apply to members or organizations wishing to hang a banner.
- Must be for an event that fits our community donation guidelines and supports a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
- May be hung for one or two weeks at the Bandera location, or up to three weeks in the Utopia or Leakey locations.
- Reservations must be made 30-60 days prior to the requested hanging date. Reservations made outside of that window will not be accepted.
- Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
- Must have single, intact lengths of rope at the top and bottom of the banner. Banners with ropes tied together will not be hung until broken ropes are replaced. Banners require 80 feet of new rope (preferably nylon).
- Must be intact. Tattered or torn banners will not be accepted.
- Are typically hung/removed on Monday's as allowed by BEC crew schedules.
- Electrical outages and maintenance supersede banner requests and may delay the banner hanging. Reservations are NOT guaranteed and may change or be altered to accommodate service crew schedules or other conflicts.
- Must be dropped off by the Thursday prior to the scheduled hanging date. If the ropes are not intact, you may lose your reservation.
- Must be picked up WITHIN TWO WEEKS or it may be disposed of. BEC is not responsible for lost or damaged banners, and will not store banners for organizations.
- MUST be labeled. Label must be visible when banner is rolled up and state the following information: Organization Name and Event Name.
- May be hung only in Bandera, Utopia, or Leakey.
I would like to make a reservation to hang a banner!